leaving the hospital with our new little bundle of joy?
How swiftly the years have flown. Although as we go
through them it often seems our chldren will never
grow up or that we find ourselves wishing they would grow up!
How I wish I could take the years back...well, maybe
not all of them! Just kidding!
We've had good times and hard times, fun times and
sad times, times of growth and times of struggle.
But, you've risen above them all, Brian. How very proud
I am of you. You are a wonderful son and father and have
certainly stepped up to the plate.
May Heavenly Father continue to bless and watch over
you as you continue this journey!
Now, let's celebrate!!
Brian and Hailey spent his 40th birthday in California so
we didn't have our family party until a week after his
"BIG" day. It was a fairly quiet celebration with family and
a friend.
We gathered together at Brian's for a barbecue. The weather
was perfect and we ate outside. Great for the kids so they
could run around and we could visit!
Couldn't resist this picture of Brian with mustard on his face
especially after the ice cream food fight at Kohler's party.
Cammy just can't resist a little food fight!
Brian and Cammy!
Of course, if Brian and Cammy had a snuggle picture, then
we needed one of Rob and Kerri!
Diggin' in Mom! Sure glad Uncle Brian chose banana
splits for his dessert!
Yeah! Time for presents. New rugs for the kitchen!
Now, what could be in here?
New Sheets! Thanks everyone! I needed all of these!
Hailey modeling her new "wrapping paper" skirt!
Cammy and her daughter, Hailey
Here's wishing you another 40 plus years, Brian. Enjoy the
journey! I certainly have.
What a blessing and joy it is to be your Mother.
Happy Birthday!

1 comment:
What a fun celebration. I don't think I have seen Brian since out 4th of July party at your home many, many years ago. He looks great! Such beautiful little kids you have in your family.
Post a Comment