Friday, February 27

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KERRI!


It is hard for me to believe that my "baby" is 30 years old today!
Where has the time gone?
Seems like only yesterday she was a babe in my arms and
now she is a wife and a mother.
How privileged I am to be her Mother!
What a blessing she is and has been to me.

Come, take a stroll with me as I share a few special
memories of Kerri!
Our Newest Addition

We think this sister of our is a keeper!

Three Generations!

Proud Pre-School Graduate

It's Great To Be "8"

Oh no!  She's a Teenager!
Look out Everyone!

Sweet "16"
Let The Dating Begin

High School Graduation
and
Off To Ricks College

Hey Everyone
I Think He's a Keeper!


Marriage to Rob

Guess What Kerri's First Word Was?
Kerri Truly Has A Special Gift 

Blessing Me With Two Precious Children

Building An Eternal Family

May you have many more years to celebrate, Kerri!
Enjoy this wonderful journey you are on.
Thanks I give to my Heavenly Father for allowing
me to be part of it.

Happy 30th Birthday!

Love, Mom

1 comment:

Rob and Kerri said...

Wow! I'm touched! I too can't believe how fast the time has flown. Thanks for taking the time to post this. What a tribute! You're incredible.