Sunday, July 6

The Lazy Days of Summer

Summer has finally arrived and with it comes all the great outdoor 
activities.  I love this time of the year, well, not the hot, hot 
temperatures!  But, I do love being outside, going to the park and 
playing with the family.  I love sitting on the patio watching the 
robins with their new babies scurrying through the backyard 
searching for bugs and yummy tasting worms, observing the  
hummingbirds flitting back and forth searching for nectar from 
the feeder.

Hence, a few pictures of summer fun with the family.

Hula Hoops!  Remember them!  I never could get them to stay up
and here is Hailey, 5 years old, swirling that hoop around her like a pro.  

Ahhhh!  Kohler's discovered the wonder of Oreo cookies!  And it just isn't 
an Oreo if most of it doesn't end up on your face!  Soooo good!
 
What better thing to do on a hot summer afternoon than run through the 
sprinklers at Grandma's!  Love that one-on-one time!  
It just isn't summer without picnics at the park with the kids, playing on 
the jungle jim, running, chasing, skipping, sliding and just plain having 
FUN!

Really Kohler, shoes don't taste all that good!


King of the Jungle Jim


Just gotta have one of those big green leaves, Grandma!


Ahhh, the lazy days of summer!  They come and go so quickly!  
But, how I love them when spent with my favorite people!  

No comments: