As I said in a previous post, Hailey turned seven on
Tuesday, May 25!
I think I say this every year, "I can't believe where the time
has gone." And it's true! Time flies and these grandchildren
are growing up so quickly. But what a joy she is!
Brian was able to pick her up after school and keep her
overnight. We had our family party that evening. Brian
barbecued steaks, corn on the cob and baked french fries.
Yummy!
It was hard for Hailey to eat as she was so excited to see
what was in all the bags sitting on the coffee table.
Of course, there is the traditional $1.00 from Grandma.
(Tattoo on arm is fake from going to Hungry Bear Pizza)
With Kohler's help new shirts and pants were discovered
in a couple of birthday bags from Grandma!
A new doll with her own puppy from Daddy. He also
gave her the game, "Operation", and the fun little
hamster pets, zhu,zhu's which we ALL fell in love with.
Now that's the kind of pet I could handle!
A bead making kit from the Stuart's. Now she can
make her own jewelry!
What do you think is in here, Kohler!
Hailey wasn't sure she could blow ALL seven candles out...
But, as you can see by that smile, she DID! Way to
go Hailey! Surely that wish will come true!
We had such a lovely evening and I'm so glad we were
able to have her with us and celebrate on her actual day!
Happy Birthday, my sweet granddaughter!

No comments:
Post a Comment