Sunday, May 16

Family Fun Times!

I don't think there is anything that does my heart more
good than to see my children playing with their children
and hearing their laughter and giggles.  I love it when
I can sit back and observe their interactions and I
wonder who has the most fun...the parents or the kids!

So, thought I'd share a few pictures of "play time"
after FHE the last couple of weeks:


"Be careful how you pile those beans on...
oh, no, over it goes!"



















Mousetrap!  Still an all-time favorite!




















Santa brought Grandma "tetherball", something
we all loved when my kids were small.








































































Kohler enjoys the glider while the ball is being batted
around
















and the sandbox!  Much safer in here!
















Ty tries to decide if he likes the outside and the bright light.















Hey, this isn't too bad.  I think I kind of like it out here!
















Thursday was Ian's Kindergarten Program at the elementary
school.  I was able to take an hour off work and go.  The
children did a great job and seemed to have a lot of fun.
Each did a small speaking part (in unison with another
student) highlighting each month of school followed by
songs they had learned.  It was a lot of fun and I was
so happy to be invited.  Very, very proud of Ian!















Because the back of the stage was so dark, my pictures
didn't show up too well.  But, Ian is on the back in the
green shirt with the white number "47" across the front.















Each of the classes had posted on the wall "self-portraits".
Ian did a great job and notice the different colored eyes.
That's because he has two different colored eyes.  Pretty
cool!















Grandma is so proud of you Ian.  I love you tons!

I think being a Grandmother is such a wonderful gift.
There's nothing better than being surrounded by these
precious grandchildren!

Joy comes to me again in the form of pictures from Joann
and Myq taken at or after their Wedding Banquet.
Brian and I were able to be a part of their wedding banquet
via Web Camera's.  However, we didn't get to see these
pictures taken.  So, thanks Joann for emailing them to me.

Here they are cutting their wedding cake.  Don't they make
a striking couple?




















And, with Joann's parents, sister and brother!
And a friends daughter.














Now, lest my children question where they fit in,
being a "Mother" is an absolute joy and delight.
And, I am thrilled to have added a new daughter-in-law.
I am certainly "doubly" blessed by my posterity!

No comments: