I discovered this idea quite by accident as I was
surfing some quilting websites and thought it
might be fun to do. She lists several questions
to be answered each Monday. The website is:
FOR TODAY : Monday, January 18, 2010
Outside My Window...
It is early morning, 6:30 a.m. and snow is falling
covering the roads and sidewalks. So glad I do
not have to go out to work this morning. Radio
station is indicating that there are many accidents
on the freeways. So it will be good to stay in doors
this morning.
I am thinking...
that I will go downstairs and cut out the fabric for
the Valentine Wall Hanging Stacie and I are going
to make. We have a class tonight at Ben Franklins
and I'd like to get a jump start
I am thankful for...
a warm and comfortable home this morning and
that we are protected from the elements. Also,
that we always have enough.
From the learning rooms...
From the kitchen...
Freshly sliced orange sprinkled with powder
sugar and frosted shredded wheat softening in
cold milk. Yummmm!
I am wearing...
my comfy P.J.'s and bathrobe and warm socks.
I am creating...
a new quilting project. Also, creating a need-to-
call list so I can get busy making the changes
necessary to our accounts since Barnes Bank
failed.
I am going...
to try and keep myself busy so I don't dwell on
all that needs to be done to get our accounts
straightened out and set up. It makes me feel
very stressful.
I am reading...
Actually just finished the fifth book in Anita Stansfield's
"Jayson Wolfe" series. Great series if you haven't
read it.
I am hoping for...
a calm spirit and to be able to keep busy and my
mind off this banking situation.
I am hearing...
silence. With the snowfall outside it seems to mute
the sounds outside my window. In a few minutes I
will probably be hearing music from a CD or radio.
Around the house...
One of my favorite things:
has become "Fruit Salsa". I found this wonderful
recipe and could eat it all day! Well, not really, but
it has become addicting!
1. Set up bank accounts
2. Call on transfers/bill payments on line
3. Work on quilting projects and stitcheries
4. Mail "Cancer Sew Done" blocks
5. Lunch with a friend
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
This is the partially completed First Saturday BOM
piece for Ben Franklin. This was taken over the
weekend. I made an error in cutting and had to go
get one small piece so I could complete it. Yeah,
it is now done.
I have decided to move this to my other blog:
http://just4rambling.blogspot.com
http://just4rambling.blogspot.com

1 comment:
I love this idea! Think of the great moments to look back on, whether they are good, bad or just plain ugly. This would really let your kids & grandkids into your world & share some great thoughts & memories with them. I just may do this same thing.
Post a Comment