When I first started this was to be private and for family
and friends. Then I started my other blog and it seemed
to take over what I was doing with this one.
Needless to say, it was difficult to keep up with two blogs
and have something to say or share that was different
with each one. Recently I've been thinking of opening
this one up and going in a different direction. Sometimes
a sounding board is needed or a place where I can
write down thoughts, memories or even my "morning
pages"...a place where I can get back to writing.
I won't be writing a book, just thoughts, feelings and
maybe even some frustrations.
Even thought about changing the title, but think for now
I will keep it as is. The title "fun things" came from my
business I had years ago. My children helped me
name it. Because I always talked about all the
"fun things" I enjoyed making and doing, they felt
that would be the perfect title and it has been.
So, we'll see how it goes.
Keep smiling,
Nola

No comments:
Post a Comment