Sunday, August 15

August Birthdays!

I'm a little behind posting on this blog.  Seems like I keep
up much better with my other one.  But I did want to
post pictures of Kohler's and Brian's birthdays.  Since
Brian was going to be in California on his birthday we
combined his with Kohler's.

Kohler chose a cake with motorcyles on it as he loves
them.  He was kind enough to share his cake with
Brian!















Everyone got to pick out a "party hat" to wear instead
of making one.




















Yeah!  Motorcyles for Kohler!
















New Levi's for Brian from Hailey and Mom.
















Oh boy!  A new scooter.  Look out everyone!



















Cards and money for Brian!
















Lots of new things for Kohler to enjoy!
















Make a wish and blow!















Blowing out the candles and having them re-light was
a mystery to Kohler.  He couldn't figure out why they
could blow all the candles out and a few seconds later
they would light back up.  It was so fun to watch him.
We all got a great laugh at the trick candles Brian had
purchased.

Such a blessing to join together and celebrate life with
Kohler and Brian.  Kohler is now a big "3" and Brian
is just a few years older....

Happy Birthday to two of my favorite guys!

1 comment:

Joann said...

Looks like that everyone had a great time at the fun party!!:D I love that cool birthday cake!!