Today is Myq's birthday...that is if you are in New Zealand.
Here it will be tomorrow, Sunday, March 14. We miss
not being able to celebrate with him, but how glad I am
that we have Skype and we can chat or talk via web cam.
Tonight I was able to chat with him and wish him an
official "Happy Birthday".
Join me as we "Celebrate" through the years:
"Do I have to blow out the candles?"
(3 years old)
"King For A Day"
(6 years old)
"Heavy, Heavy Hangs Over Thy Poor Head!"
(10 years old)
"Guess Who's A Teenager?"
(13 years old)
"The BIG 16!"
Dating and Driving--Oh No!
Birthday's! A Time for Celebration!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYQ!!
1 month ago







1 comment:
:D :D :D
It's great for me to see Myq's old pics taken on his birthdays :D
mum, tks for sharing :)and
Happy birthday, myQ finace!!!
Post a Comment