Monday, March 8

Celebrating Another Year!

With all that has been going on, I've neglected my blog
here.  And I'm NOT happy that I didn't get pictures of
Kerri's Birthday posted.

We celebrated on her actual birthday which is something
that does not always work out.  Birthday's are always
a time of reflection for me as I remember past events,
times and places that we have shared as a family, as
a mother and daughter.  I always feel so blessed when
I think of the children I have been blessed with and
wonder how come I got so lucky!  Heavenly Father has
truly blessed me and I'm so grateful.

Balloons are a must for birthdays!  The grandchildren
love them and can't wait to lay claim to one of their
choosing after asking, of course!

















Wishing "Mom" a Happy Birthday!

















Yeah, $1.00  It's tradition!

















We'll be expecting some of your yummy Cherry
Chocolates now that you have new candy making tools.

















Too much partying for Kohler

















The kids love their Uncle Brian!  (Daddy to Hailey)

















After having dinner, opening presents and visiting we
were able to set up the web cam and do three-way
conferencing with Myq and Joann.

















Happy Birthday, Kerri







No comments: