Tuesday, February 16

Picture Update!

Had a wonderful visit last night with Myq and
Joann...once I figured everything out that is!  Myq called
on Skype and we were able to connect up with Joann.
I love how we can chat, instant message and just talk for
free on Skype.  

Myq did correct me on the announcement and if you
haven't read his comment, I'm adding it here:
"haha, you heard "I'm engaged", but actually it was Joann who said 
"I'm going to be your future daughter-in-law" which translated to 
"I'm engaged"... I guess there was too much information too 
quickly! :-P"

Yesthere probably was too much information and
excitement for my little brain to comprehend!  But, I'm
sure I heard "I'm Engaged!" However, or whoever
said what, I at least caught the jist of it.  I'm so glad 
they keep me on my toes!

Joann has forwarded some pictures and I'm adding them
below.  The first shows the box of chocolates and you 
can see the ring.  Not sure if that's how it looked or if
she placed it there.




Because here she is pointing to it.



Here is the question



















I think she said "yes" by the happy look on Myq's face!

































Thanks for letting all of us share this happy moment
with you!

No comments: