I am so blessed to have family who give so willingly of their time
to help me. Today Kerri, Rob, Ian and Kohler came over and
spent the better part of the afternoon cleaning up leaves. I
love my trees, but they are so much work in the fall. With the
approaching storm, I was concerned about the carpet of
leaves on my roof and filling my rain gutters to overflowing.
Rob was able to get on the roof and blow off the leaves
and clean the gutters. Probably will fill up some if there is
more wind with the storm, but at least it won't be so bad as
most of the leaves are down now. He was also able to trim some
branches hanging over the roof. Ian was a great helper
carrying branches to the garbage. Thanks everyone! You're
the best!
(pictures to come later)
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment